What's new

Pre-Order Eye of the Devil (1966) (Warner Archive) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
DA1BD15B-507A-4B70-BA36-63281ADF7431.jpeg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

Last edited:

borisfw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Frank
Very Creepy film. Thrilled it's coming out. :) Derek and Hemmings are excellant and Niven and Kerr too. You even get a creepy Donald Pleasance. Underrated in my opinion.

Mark B

Screenwriter
Real Name
Mark
Amazon sent me a teaser for this one on Saturday - $13.99. As it is a favorite I didn't hesitate to grab it.

Yes, Will, there is talk of Tate being dubbed but I can find no hard evidence of that. All of the dialog is looped, as was the norm, and some of Tate's sync is a little rubbery. But that doesn't mean it is not her voice.
Kim Novak was originally cast, but a fall from a horse and a blow up with Ransahoff resulting in her being replaced by Kerr.

From the novel Day of the Arrow, the film was going to be titled "13." The end title still says 13 where Eye of the Devil should appear.

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Yes, Will, there is talk of Tate being dubbed but I can find no hard evidence of that. All of the dialog is looped, as was the norm, and some of Tate's sync is a little rubbery. But that doesn't mean it is not her voice.

Perhaps I'm confusing her with Britt Ekland? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertlangestudios
Recent bookmarks