What's new

Experts!!!!! Lets Save The Hobby Newbies this is a chapter from the audio Bible.. (1 Viewer)

MY friend bought an technics Reciever the other day and a pair of technics SB-LX7....to him its musical nirvana to meeee its well.......i am talking to experts here so you know what i mean.But i'll be more specific...its boomy like hell....but i keep getting slurs from him such as...."Andre hear that base nah " and ohhh yea my favorite he claims to get exceptional imaging and soundstaging from one side of the speaker...go figure.So that brings me to the purpose ofthis thread.....its the beginners area but i think this needs to be planted into their heads over and over and over and over again because its on of the most important part of auditioning and buying loudspeakers.My point is if it sounds good to your inner lobes
buy it....dont care what the overly eager sales clerk say when he tells you "no buy this one its more expensive so its better" crap.If you audition an Altec Lansing acs 54(computer speakers) and an Altlantic Technology 8200 THX Ultra2 speaker system and you find the computer speaker send chills up your spine who is anybody else to tell you different......go with the altec lansing.Music is about you how you feel when you listen to the equipment. When it comes to music you have to be selfish as hell Me Me Me Me thats all you have to think about not what your friends are gonna think nothing its all about you No one else.So on closing i'd like to say who ever is enjoying their overly foward midrange speakers and the boomy subwoofers Keep on enjoying who are we to tell you it does not sound good.....if you think its the best thing since slice bread...what can i say eat up.So for all you hunting for gear keep this little editorial in the back of your mind.....Bye to every one and happy hunting......And for my friend with the technics setup he also bought technics surround speakers........right now he's in heaven.......Kudos Experts!!!! i urge you add more to this thread lets save peoplea lot of headache........

Just Listen to the music and shutup.......
;)

John S

Senior HTF Member
Give him a few months to get over the newness, I see upgrade-itus in his future....

lol

Like I posted before, probably better than my 1st systems.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks