What's new

Eureka! (1 Viewer)

Graham Michael

Auditioning
I hope this is in the right forum.
I just had a *great* experience with an online vendor. Eureka movies (of http://www.eurekamovies.com) sells VCDs. I found the link to them here on the forum. Considering Star Wars isn't out on DVD and I don't own a VCR here at my university home, I purchased their Star Wars trilogy on VCD. I don't know if they're OAR - I don't know what kind of sound or transfer they have and I don't know what the visual quality is - But heck, it was a treat for me. The fact that there is a legit digital copy of Star Wars out there was something I had to have.
In any case - instead of getting the Star Wars Trilogy - I got the first seven Star TREK films in a boxset. You can imagine my dismay - I already own 1 and 2. Three ain't bad, four is worth a laugh, five is an exercise in why Bill Shatner shouldn't direct, six is fun and seven made me cry.
I emailed Dennet Chew - my contact at Eureka - at 9PM on the 2nd of January. By 4:11 AM on the 3rd of January I had received an email that stated that there was no need to return the mis-sent item and that the Star Wars Trilogy was being sent immediately via Fedex.
This is what good customer service is all about. Everything I have done with Eureka so far has been handled by their staff with the utmost of respect and care. I would handily recommend them to anyone who has need for a VCD purchase.
As soon as I get these new discs, I'll post my impressions of the visual and auditory quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks