What's new

ESPN.com NFL Pigskin Pick'em 2002 (1 Viewer)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Football season is here and it's time to play the Pigskin Pick'em game at espn.com. Once again it's my pleasure to set up the Home Theater Forum group for a little friendly competition among our membership.
The game is at Link Removed . You'll need an ESPN or go.com member account to sign up for the game, and once you're signed up you can join the Home Theater Forum group. The password for the group is OAR.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I predict I'll do relatively OK at Pigskin Pick'em, bad at College Pick'em, and just stink up the place at Gridiron Challenge. I'll stand by that forecast.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I forgot to mention that this year I set up the group so we're not playing against the spread. It's also set up to drop the lowest week of scores so you'll be forgiven if you miss a week, but you better not miss more than one, because I also set up the group so that if you don't make your picks, neither team will be automatically picked.

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
OK,
I'm in Bills to win every week should be a good pick:D
It's the rest that will be hard
good luck
dan

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
k, i swear i'm retarded.
i've had this problem the last three years but once again i am not bright enough to sign up.

I go to the page you linked wayne.
i click pigskin pick'em
then i sign in at the top....then it does nothing....it brings me back to the same page. what the ef is going on here?
it doesn't give me an error, it doesn't do jack squat. what is wrong with me?!?!?

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
I go to games.espn.go.com. I always sign in at this main page before I go to the Pigskin Pick'em game (because it's likely that I'm going to visit multiple games while I'm here). On the left side there are text boxes for sign-in member name and password. I fill them in and click the Go button next to them. My web browser gives me a couple of warnings about entering and leaving a secured web site, I give them the OK, and then I'm back at the same main page except the left side now says "Welcome, Wayne Bundrick". That means I'm signed in. Now I can go visit Pigskin Pick'em and all the other games that I play.

Which reminds me... I've also set up HTF groups for Gridiron Challenge and the College Pigskin Pick'em. The College Pick'em game begins at Noon tomorrow (Saturday 8/31) so if you haven't signed up for that game and made your picks, time is running out.

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
wow.
it musta been been some browser setting because i was at work. because i did the exact same thing and it worked.

Go Eagles!

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
A reminder to everyone, the first game is on Thursday night so don't wait until Friday or Saturday to make your picks.

Dan Keefe

Second Unit
OK ...bragging time...gotta get it in now. I know it won't last but...
I'M IN FIRST PLACE WHOO HOO:D

Mark Dubbelboer

Screenwriter
well i';m the worst of the people that have chosen in two consecutive weeks.
freak, i should choose upsets 9/10th of the time and i'd be doing better.

Go Philly

Jim_F

Screenwriter
This is one tough group! I'm blazing hot by my standards and if I'm lucky I can barely squeak into the lead by the narrowest of margins. After the tiebreaker, 11 right could be good for 4th or 5th place this week.

James L White

Supporting Actor
well I've climbed out of last place, woo hoo,as far back as I am I'll need a few perfect weeks to climb much higher

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Good grief! We made unanimous picks on eight of the games, but only two (three if Denver wins on MNF) have been correct!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks