What's new

ESPN.com NFL Pigskin Pick'em 2002 (1 Viewer)

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Tough weekend coming up. I've already changed two of my picks, and I wouldn't be surprised if there's a 6 or 7 point spread form high to low among active players this week.
I can only hope that it doesn't affect the standings. ;)

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Damn it Jim :), it's tough just to keep up with you but I'm slowly losing ground. At 97.4% you've outclassed us. Did you get the two picks you changed or would you be even further in the lead if you hadn't changed them?

Jim_F

Screenwriter
I just can't seem to get any breathing room. One bad week and my little lead will be history. I broke even on my changes, I originally had NE and HOU. Started out 7-1 on the early games, but came crashing back to earth for the rest of the day.
I'm really breaking away from the pack in Gridiron Challenge, though. :frowning:

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Jeez Wayne! Talk about a full-court press! (GMTA)

Good name, BTW.

-Jim (W.) F.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
(Great minds think alike)

I think our picks were identical, except for 1 game.

Wayne Bundrick

Senior HTF Member
Oh. Hadn't seen that acronym before.

The scoresheet's been broken for a day and a half but now it's working again. I'll bet the espn.com programmers forgot about a tied game result and the Falcons/Steelers result broke the scoresheet.

The only game we disagreed on was Washington/Jacksonville, and I came up on the losing end of that one. I'm still losing ground. Whenever our picks differ, it's in your favor and you gain another point on me.

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Well Wayne, our picks would have been identical this week if I hadn't made a last minute homer-based switch to my local home 'dogs.

Will it be considered cheating if I go to the game and cheer extra loud?

Jim_F

Screenwriter
Note to self: Resume picking against the Lions. It's never a disappoinment when they win, and when they predictably lose, there remains the consolation point.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks