What's new

ER: What was the reason given for Susan's return? (1 Viewer)

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
I missed the season premiere. I actually haven't watched ER regularly for years, but I always had a soft spot in my heart for Sherry Stringfield and guess what? It's still there! :)
So, can someone remind me why Susan left (the character not the actor) and tell me what plot device they used to bring her back?
You have 7 hours to report. I expect it in full by the time I wake up. :)
Thanks, folks.
Ivan
------------------
Ivan Lindenfeld
I call it "Extreme Hometheater" Ask me about the Audi TT!

Dave Barth

Stunt Coordinator
Her sister moved and took Chloe with her. I believe Susan might also have mentioned something about a broken engagment in passing. She finished by saying something along the lines of not being much of a 'desert girl'. When of course she deserted him five years ago :) (Sorry, I know, bad, bad.)

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
She left becaue Chole left with little Suzie to move to Phoenix, but they moved away and 'she couldn't follow her sister's family around the country.' I would also suspect that she moved back to Chicago because her parents probably still live there. (There was never any mention of them moving).

Ivan Lindenfeld

Second Unit
Thanks Dave and Chad from Apopka (grew up in Longwood, attended Lake Mary High.)
wink.gif

Now I can watch my ER in peace, that is with Susan and without Kerry.
------------------
Ivan Lindenfeld
I call it "Extreme Hometheater" Ask me about the Audi TT!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
ER: 11/15/01
As they gear up for their Thanksgiving episode, The Storm hits. Those parents were really awful, in my opinion. And didn't Carter's grandmother already have a medical condition started last week? And for once, Weaver wasn't a heartless bitch.
------------------
My DVD Collection
My Preorders
My Wishlist
Potter is coming...
[Edited last by Adam Lenhardt on November 15, 2001 at 10:13 PM]

Keith Mickunas

Senior HTF Member
I didn't watch all of tonight's, but if I'm not mistaken his grandmother was hurt in a car wreck, which was (I'm guessing) most likely related to her illness. Last week she was upset because he reported her to the DMV and she's not supposed to drive anymore due to the illness. I did see the scene where she arrived at the hospital, and they showed damage on the Jag's fender.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It was a bit confusing. She had both the gash on her head, and she broke her hip; not sure if those are both from the same accident. She mentioned something about deciding to drive (to home or to the hospital?), and that was when she hit the dog and the woman.
//Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks