What's new

Episode #04 "Six Feet Under"- "Familia" (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Ok, thought tonight was another great episode and YES I did tear up during the hand holding scene with the family & gang members of the gang banger. The laughs just keep on rolling in these shows. I now suspect the girl friend for the fire or suspect she hired a torch, your thoughts.
popcorn.gif

------------------
Regards,
Todd

My HT

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
"Are you deaf?" Bwah-hahahahahahahaha!
That and David's "promise" to the creepy Kroner dude at lunch was the highpoint of the show for me.
I literally LOL'd and snickered at that whole scene.
I like the way they craft the death of whoever dies that week into life-affirming actions for the characters.
------------------
PatCave; HT Pix; Gear; DIY Mains; DIY CC; Sunosub I + II + III; DVDs; Link Removed

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Another great episode. They have all been great, except for the firstb one... I hope they don't run out of ideas too soon. :) I liked the way they dealt with the gang issues in this episode, and how Federico handled it (and how David assumed that Federico would be more familiar with gang activity than Nate or himself). In just a few scenes they managed to say a lot about the issue without preaching.
I too laughed out loud during the lunch with the Kohler guy. David's little speech there was great. :)
And yeah, it seems that Brenda is the culprit. My wife is convinced she's completely psycho, I don't know if I'd go that far...
/Mike

Jim Rankin

Stunt Coordinator
Kind of interesting that the dad did not make a cameo in this episode, the first one where he hasn't appeared. I did like how the corpse "comes to life" and actually helps David at an important crossroads in his life - I think it's kind of neat how the dead person can still make a contribution- even though it was obviously all in David's head.
------------------
"Ain't this place a geographical oddity, Two weeks from everywhere"!

Jodee

Screenwriter
I loved the part when the mom walked in on Nate going down on Brenda. "I guess dinner's ready". I have never seen anything like that in a movie or TV Show! :)

Janna S

Second Unit
Great show, great episode, and I agree about the scene with Nate and Brenda in the chair . . . I have never seen anything quite like that in a mainstream show. I hope this show is getting enough good reactions to keep going, because it's become my favorite.
One question: what did Rico say to David (in Spanish) when David insulted him by assuming he knew about gangs?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemini007
Recent bookmarks