What's new

Elisha Cuthbert Attacked by Cougar - Not a joke! (1 Viewer)

Paul_Stachniak

Screenwriter
From IMDB.com

Two things.

One, looks like life DOES imitates art.

Two, this happened to her while she was filming 24. Which means in this season of 24... Kim will once again encounter a Cougar for some reason! ugh, are they completely out of ideas.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Unless this is meant to be in jest, This is an old story that happened during the filming of S2

WillG

Senior HTF Member

Now here's the real kicker. Sometime after that S2 episode aired, someone biking in similar California woods was near fatally attacked by a cougar. So I guess that part of 24 wasn't so silly afterall.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Um, that's an old story. She got bit in the hand last season. It's just an old story, probably re-used cause she's in that new movie The Girl Next Door.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Talk about hyperbole! Sounds more like being the blonde she is, she stuck her hand where it didn't belong and she got exactly what was to be expected and deserved.

The way they wrote it up, you'd think the cat had stalked her all day on the set, leapt on her from behind the catering truck and nearly ripped her throat out.

WayneG

Stunt Coordinator
EC did a tour of the 24 CTU set for Canadian TV. She mentioned the cougar incident but it was from the previous season.

WillG

Senior HTF Member
Paul, are you sure you just did not get an old page that loaded up. It's happened to me before, even on HTF where a page loads up that is old and I have to refresh to get the current page.

StephenA

Screenwriter
I wouldn't call a scar from sticking your hand in a cage with a cougar cool. It would be if you had a scuffle with one in the wild and lived to tell the story though, in that you lived and have the proof.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
No, wasn't an old page, the rest of the news was current. It did strike me as odd that they would have a story that was so old up there....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks