What's new

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (Netflix) (1 Viewer)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
I agree that this was a final two parter, everything Jesse did made sense considering the spot he was in and the universe. I think BB ended perfectly for Walt, but it definitely forgot there was another character we needed closure on. I thought it was a good wrap up

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I watched El Camino for the first time a few months ago and found it tedious and uninteresting. At that time it served no purpose other than to renew my interest in the original series and, since we're a long way off from the final season of BCS I thought, what better time than now to re-watch BB.

I just finished my revisit to BB yesterday and watched El Camino again earlier today. Now I see it for what it was meant to be and enjoyed it for the most part. Plemons weight gain made his character hard to accept and I felt they should have at least touched on the lives of Skyler and Marie. Oh, and that wig they put on Neil in his flashback scene was completely laughable. Aside from these minor issues though, I felt El Camino did decent justice in tying up the loose ends from the series finale. I for one am very happy it was made.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks