What's new

EB clearing stock of Unreal for Xbox (1 Viewer)

Benson R

Supporting Actor
On another forum someone said Electronic Boutique's website was selling Unreal for 24.99 because they overstocked the title. I checked it out and sure enough it was there. So I went to my local EB and they were also selling it at that price plus they were selling it used for 19.99 which I picked up. Most stores I know of are still selling this at full price so if EB's price goes back up it may be a little while before this can be found at bargain prices.

I know this probably belongs in coupons and bargains but I know hardly anyone visits there regularly and this price might only be around for a little while.

Chris Flynn

Second Unit
Well, for 25$ that's pretty damn good. I have UT2K3 for PC, and I love it, but I'll pick up UC for that price, definitely.

Benson R

Supporting Actor
I would pick up the used. Electronics Boutique is much more liberal with returns on used merchandise whereas with the new games once you open it your stuck with it.

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
No, once opened you're allowed a one time exchange for anything in the store of equal or greater value on pretty much anything you buy in the store.

Unreal for PC was on sale during the holidays, now the XBox version is down. It will most likely go back up, so pick it up while you can.

I don't know about the rest of the stores, but we have a bunch of PC games on sale right now for 25% off.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Unreal for PC was on sale during the holidays, now the XBox version is down. It will most likely go back up, so pick it up while you can.
EB employees have stated that it will be going back up to its regular price in two weeks.

GlenHaag

Supporting Actor
I know this probably belongs in coupons and bargains but I know hardly anyone visits there regularly and this price might only be around for a little while.
Well, hopefully my thread for game prices will pick up in traffic as time goes on.

Here's to hoping.

Glen

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
I read it, Glenn. And I did post a link to the UC deal in it well before any threads in this section ;)

Masood Ali

Supporting Actor
Just picked up a used copy for $19.99. EB is losing it's "boutique" store image quickly with it's recent sales on Buffy, MGS2S, and now Unreal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks