What's new

E3: Links 2004 Xbox online play... (1 Viewer)

Bryan_ZZ

Stunt Coordinator
Holy crap!!

I am a golf addict! I was looking forward to Tiger Woods 2K4 but this will be amazing!

Bryan / Audie Murphy / PPH2 / Arnold Palmer?

Mario_Y

Stunt Coordinator
I'm also an amateur golfer, but I'll be torn between playing in real life and on the Xbox:)

Ricky Hustle

Supporting Actor
Woo! This is great news! I've been playing Links for years, and a few years back, I was very into online team play through the Kali network.

Tiger Woods is the ONLY EA game I own right now. Now I can get rid of it forever. Even if Links isnt out for months, I can live without TW, since I'm pretty much done with it.

I own the PS2, but am much more loyal to my Xbox, and for the life of me, I cant really figure out my disdain for EA. I am no longer a hypocrite, though, as my Tiger Woods game is going on eBay. :)

Graeme Clark

Senior HTF Member
I assumed that this would be happening... but it's great to see that it actually is! I've played Golf quite a bit on the Computer in the past (not so much lately though), but playing online in the living room seems a bit more appealing to me right now.

May have to pick this one up.

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
Microsoft better not make Links be Xbox only! I would be extremely mad then.

But that is a good thing for those of you who have Xbox. But I have been playing Links online with my PC for a while now. ;)

Joel Hurley

Stunt Coordinator
-Ah, yes, I am very excited for this game. Really, this game and all of the XSN compatible games has to be the best news out of E3 for me. I'm going to be over my head in video games this coming year,... where will I find the time for them all??

-(P.S., sorry for the Fugly Cat thing, I've been tweaking my HTF info, I'll remove the cat soon for all of you that are getting ill looking at him!) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks