What's new

DVD3300 opinions? (1 Viewer)

Matt Jesty

Second Unit
I have a chance to get one NIB for $300 , I would be using it in my bedroom and not hooking it up to a progressive scan tv. I am looking to run dvd audio through an RXV2200 AND REMEMBER THIS PIECE as being a good cd transport w/ great dacs, etc...anyone have personal expereiance?

Al B. C

Supporting Actor
I bought one and thought it was a great unit, but I returned it because the remote kind of sucked. The buttons were ridiculously small and hard to work in the dark.

If that doesn't bother you that seems like a whale of a deal!

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Matt, $300 is a great deal for the '3300. It is a first-generation DVD-Audio player (Denon's first) and borrows elements of the Technics DVD-A10 and Panasonic DVD-A7, Matsushita's first-generation players. Denon improved upon the audio section of Matsushita's players, but most reviews I read of the '3300 (British hi-fi magazines) gave it an average rating, as I recall. Still, I'd say it is worth a try for $300. That's a great price.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks