What's new

DVD Express bought out by DVD.com? (1 Viewer)

LarryH

Supporting Actor
I received the following e-mail today:
Yes that's right!
DVD Express is no longer.

DVD.com has acquired DVD Express and will be continuing where the company has left off. Our
Mission is to:

Outperform Expectations of Service and Delivery
Offer Great DVD Titles at Low Prices
Always respect you as a "Preferred" customer

Larry,

We understand your concerns and even though this is a big change DVD.com wants you to
know we will treat you like an "old " customer. The acquisition of DVD Express was done
because we realized it catered to you, the movie enthusiast for many years. DVD.com also knew
that with the drastic changes in online retail they (DVD Express) had difficulties meeting the
expectations and needs of its customers. You deserve better!

DVD.com wants you to know we are committed to the online DVD retail market. What better way
to demonstrate this then to take the fans of DVD Express, treat them with respect, offer a great
category of titles, and amazing service. DVD.com will keep what you loved about DVD Express
and improve the rest.

Your Username name and Password will remain the same

With our new management and site we thought it would be a perfect time to say hello as the only
true online DVD provider.

Click here to check out the new site and welcome back old friends.

Sincerely,
Does anyone know how this will affect DVD EXpress orders and service? Does anyone have any comments on DVD.com as a dealer? The DVD Express site doesn't seem to mention this at all.

Brian E

Screenwriter
Umm your thread title says DVD Empire, your post says DVD Express. Which is it? Express I assume?

ollie_k

Stunt Coordinator
yeah got a similar email yesterday for affiliate web sites. I did find it odd that nothing seemed to be updated on the affiliates part of the site for months. Hopefully these guys will be able to make it better.

heres what I got...

To My Affiliates,

I understand your concerns and even though this is a big change I want you to know we will treat you like a "old " partner . The acquisition of DVD Express was done because we realized (DVD) Express catered enjoyment to movie enthusiast for many years. DVD.com also knew that with the drastic changes in online retail they (DVD Express) had difficulties meeting the expectations and needs of it's customers.

It is my objective as the former Strategic Marketing manager at DVD Express and now the Director of Online Marketing for DVD.com to welcome a new business to our old partners. Many of you who have done business with us in the past know and have come to trust my leadership because of my upfront nature. It will always be my objective to treat you fair and maintain the balances that we generated with the former company

Check out the new site and welcome back old friend

LarryH

Supporting Actor
Sorry. My bad. :b

I just got excited over nothing. Since I haven't done any business with DVD Express in years, the name was just not on my mind. I really didn't have any reason to expect to get an e-mail about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks