DVD Express bought out by DVD.com?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by LarryH, Jun 12, 2002.

1. LarryH

LarryH Supporting Actor

I received the following e-mail today:

2. Brian E

Brian E Screenwriter

Umm your thread title says DVD Empire, your post says DVD Express. Which is it? Express I assume?

3. Michael Reuben

Michael Reuben Studio Mogul

It's Express. I'm changing the thread title.

M.

4. ollie_k

ollie_k Stunt Coordinator

yeah got a similar email yesterday for affiliate web sites. I did find it odd that nothing seemed to be updated on the affiliates part of the site for months. Hopefully these guys will be able to make it better.

heres what I got...

To My Affiliates,

I understand your concerns and even though this is a big change I want you to know we will treat you like a "old " partner . The acquisition of DVD Express was done because we realized (DVD) Express catered enjoyment to movie enthusiast for many years. DVD.com also knew that with the drastic changes in online retail they (DVD Express) had difficulties meeting the expectations and needs of it's customers.

It is my objective as the former Strategic Marketing manager at DVD Express and now the Director of Online Marketing for DVD.com to welcome a new business to our old partners. Many of you who have done business with us in the past know and have come to trust my leadership because of my upfront nature. It will always be my objective to treat you fair and maintain the balances that we generated with the former company

Check out the new site and welcome back old friend

5. LarryH

LarryH Supporting Actor

Sorry. My bad. :b

I just got excited over nothing. Since I haven't done any business with DVD Express in years, the name was just not on my mind. I really didn't have any reason to expect to get an e-mail about them.