What's new

DVD Beaver closes its doors. Please help them reopen! Read This Please! (1 Viewer)

Gary Tooze

Senior HTF Member
I feel a strong sense of gratitude and loyalty towards the Contributors of our recent "Donation Drive". especially Ron for posting this messaage. People answered from every distant corner of our digital village. Indeed you all did "Save the Beaver". I will show my appreciation by maintaining this website to the absolute best of my abilities. I will do my utmost to avoid invasive advertising (Flash, Pop-ups, animated banners etc.) as defiantly as I can.

The recent circumstances were caused by my poor long-term planning (my apologies) and the extensive growth and popularity of the website in recent months. To continue to support DVDBeaver and avoid a similar "Donation Drive" recurring - we have become associates of Amazon (US, CAN and UK). Clicking through our Amazon logo hyperlinks in our Reviews, Comparisons and Main-page sidebars will hopefully generate enough capital to keep us alive and growing.

For our grand re-opening we have 12 new comparisons and 22 new reviews (including Criterion's Videodrome and Slacker and a few of the new Hitch Boxset) as well as 10 new sidebar buttons ("Film Noir", "Top 100 DVDs", "Hardware Reviews", "Master List", "Contest" and a few more. Please note a few of our addresses have changed (notably for the main pages) - You may wish to re-bookmark accordingly.

Thanks again to all ! HTF RULES !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks