What's new

Due South will be a diffult find for people in USA (1 Viewer)

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
Here is an excerpt from an update from candiangroup.com on the Due South release
The product however is exclusive to Canada for the moment thus, people from the U.S. will have to order it.
I found this available at http://www.entertainme.com The price is a bit steep, though. The price is $61.99 plus shipping for the set of 3 discs. This might be the only option for people in the US, though. Has anyone ever ordered from this company? What other Canadian e-tailers might I try. I have already tried DVDSoon.com with no luck.

Rob W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Robert
Are you aware that with the U.S./ Canadian dollar exchange this will end up costing you about $41 U.S. ?

Marty M

Senior HTF Member
The $61.99 is the converted USD price. It is not that expensive given it is for 22 hour episodes. I was comparing it to 22 episodes of 1/2 hour shows, which go for around $30. So this price is about right for 22 hour episodes, or 40 - 45 minutes of actual time, without commercials.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks