What's new

Drew Carry Show (1 Viewer)

Jaime_Weinman

Supporting Actor
It's owned by Warner Brothers. Nobody asked about it in the last chat, IIRC, so there hasn't been any word about it one way or the other.

John*P

Second Unit
The Drew Carey Show is easily one of the funniest sitcoms I've ever seen. (not to mention very witty and creative) I'd love to own it on season sets.

Lynda-Marie

Supporting Actor
Please add my vote to the count for folks who would like to see Drew Carey on DVD. I've only seen episodes here and there, but what I have seen, I have liked, A LOT! Especially when Drew and Mimi start in on one another.

I would also like to make a request for Whose Line Is It Anyway? to be put out onto DVD. Not just the US version with Drew as the host, but also the original British version, because Clive Anderson has lightning wit, great comedic timing, and a wonderful deadpan delivery.

I sometimes wonder what it would have been like had Clive and Drew hosted a Whose Line episode together?

P.S. John Gido, I love your sig!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Given the way ratings evaporated over the past few seasons, I'm not sure this would be on a fast-track to DVD anytime soon.

Amy Mormino

Supporting Actor
This show is a good example (I think that shows like Roseanne and Murphy Brown could be others) of programs that would stand a much better chance of a release if they had ended a few years earlier. I think in a few years when nostalgia sets in, there may be a release.

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member

Not to plug the site I help at (well, okay...I am!). But did you cast a vote for the show at TVShowsOnDVD? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks