Dr. Syn, Alias the Scarecrow or The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh: What happened to DVD?!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Johnny G, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

I heard it was supposed to be in the next batch of Disney treasures but the recent announcements don't show it! [​IMG]

2. Adam_S

Adam_S Producer

Adam_S
    THe initial rumor post at digital bits in march had DR Syn and Walt Disney's Tru Life Adventures slated as part of wave two of disney treasures, this was then replaced with a new rumor in May that it would be War Toons and Behind the Scenes... the most recent post at dvdfile mentioned the two that haven't changed (the complete goofy; mickey in b&w) as well as behind the scnes but neglected war toons. it seems that war toons was added because of customer/collector request as the threads when wave one was released had many comments where is a collection of all the disney wwii stuff. odd right now what the fourth will be, check digital bits when teh update today and tomorrow somethign shoudl be up I'd imagine, they're usually on the same wavelength as dvdfile (and post rumors as well [​IMG])
    Adam

3. Ben Motley

Ben Motley Supporting Actor

Well, if Disney is reading, put me down for a Dr. Syn set! [​IMG]

4. Jeffrey Gray

Jeffrey Gray Second Unit

EDIT: I've read the posts here. Wait till 2003. We will probably get both, and the True-Life Adventures set.

5. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

but will it be the full length version?

6. Ben Motley

Ben Motley Supporting Actor

7. steve blake

steve blake Stunt Coordinator

could anyone tell me about dr.syn? have got to admit i have never heard of it.