What's new

Does the DH coupon work today? (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I know there was a thread about this already but I couldn't find it. Is there anyone here who is a member of the reward zone at best buy and tried using the coupon today? It should have come out to $24.99. Just wondering if that coupon works today and with the reward zone price.
If not then I will buy it at target.

Amit Ashar

Agent
It does work for non-reward zone members.

I didn't get a mail in rebate form in mine, though.

I have to take it back because of a scratched disk; I'll have to look at the packages closer to see if any of them have the rebate sticker on the front.

MattHR

Screenwriter

Yep. Just picked mine up. The total, after Reward Zone discount + $10-off "Lost" coupon, was only $24.88, with a free small calendar, too.

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
well don't get too excited.

I am a reward zone member and used my coupon.

Mine was 27.99+tax with no rebate form

so it must depend on the best buy and how they ring it up maybe.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Well that's weird. $37.99 is the price for non members.Hmmm I'll be going to my BB this afternoon.We'll see what happens.

That stinks that some didn't come with forms for $10 back.:angry: Did the copies you guys get have a sticker on the front promoting the rebate? If they did have the sticker they should have had 1 inside.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Oh my mistake. :) I suppose you may be able to contact BV's customer service line and get some help. Since you'll need the reciepts for the rebate, I can't see why they wouldn't send you the form especially if it's a relatively widespread problem.

Josh_HI

Second Unit
Steve was right. Went to my Best Buy and they wouldn't give me the reward zone discount.:angry: So I had to pay $27.99:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks