1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone remember the title of this SciFi/Fantasy TV series?

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Steven Larson, May 29, 2005.

1. Steven Larson

Steven Larson Stunt Coordinator

I am trying to remember the title of a series that was on network tv, and it was on during the late 70's, or the early 80's (I might be off on these dates!). It was a quest type show. It started out with a family going into a pyramid, and suddenly something happens and they end up in an alternate world. There was a husband and a wife and two teenage children (one boy and one girl). They had to blend into society and find a way back home.

I think it barely lasted one season, or more likely was on for half a season. I hope someone can help as this is driving me crazy! [​IMG]

Steve

2. Leo Hinze

Leo Hinze Stunt Coordinator

stupid double posts

3. Leo Hinze

Leo Hinze Stunt Coordinator

4. Steven Larson

Steven Larson Stunt Coordinator

Thank you! That was fast! And I can see from the prior post, I was not the only one who tried to remember this show. Thanks again!

Steve