Does anyone make a new 300 or 400 DVD Changer with a FLIP button?

Discussion in 'Playback Devices' started by Carlos Garcia, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Carlos Garcia

Carlos Garcia Screenwriter

I currently own 3 Sony DVP-CX875P DVD changers. They DO have a FLIP button that allows you to flip the DVD and will play the other side. Now for some reason all the new DVD changers no longer have a FLIP button. I don't understand this. Don't Sony and the other DVD player manufacturers realize how many double-sided discs are being produced today? I expected more DVD changers to come with the FLIP option, and instead I can't find 1 player that has it anymore. Does anyone know of any DVD changer that's being produced today that will FLIP a disc and play the second side as well? Thanks for your help.

Carlos.

2. Jesse Skeen

Jesse Skeen Producer

Kenwood had one out too, but I don't know if it's still being made. I don't really have a use for a changer, but I wouldn't buy one that didn't flip though.

3. ChrisWiggles

ChrisWiggles Producer

can you just put all your 2-sided discs in the multiple changers that you already have that do flip, and put the rest in ones that do not?

sorry, that doesn't really answer your question though :/

4. John Garcia

John Garcia Executive Producer

John
    Yeah, that would be my suggestion too...I mean, you have 3 of them. How many flipper discs do you have? I haven't seen anyone relaease one in a while, which is probably why new players don't have that feature.

5. Rolando

Rolando Screenwriter

Unfortunately Universal keeps releasing Movie collections as flippers. Can't stand it so I can see the need for the flip button.