What's new

RobertMG

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
Without disc or digital revenue there is little motivation for the Disney bean counters to see that those Fox titles survive period.
Frustrating! Mr C maybe u saw my post about 1951s classic Scrooge starring Alastair Sim, VCI had the USA vid rights for decades and they took such great care of the film. They had the film through Fox and lost the film when Fox sold to Disney. Disney has ZERO interest in a 1951 Brit film not produced by them so the film is in limbo. VCI has tried to reach out to Disney to get the film back but the House of Mouse is just too big. I asked Leonard Maltin because he knows both VCI and he continues his work with Disney he was kind enough to pass it along to a contact he knows so who knows.

RobertMG

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Robert M. Grippo
My Friend Flicka looks stunning when aired on Fox Movie Channel - wonder if Fox has masters on this title.

roxy1927

Screenwriter
Real Name
vincent parisi
I thought Disney cared so little about its own past library except for the animated films and Mary Poppins that why should they care about Fox? And then they go and release recently something like Monkeys Go Home on bluray. Bizarre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lola92
Recent bookmarks