What's new

Do you like cheese? (1 Viewer)

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
I love cheese. I can eat muenster cheese all day long. I especially like putting a slice of muenster in with my grilled cheese sandwich. Mmmmmm Cheese.

Damien Montanile

Stunt Coordinator
Ill go with a nice aged Brie, or Fresh REAL italian Mozzarella...non of that Polly-o preservatives crap for this sicilian...Though wine and parmasean with crackers is good too

Rain

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rain
I'm a cheez-a-holic. My feeling is, if it's good, it'll be better with cheese! :)

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
My thoughts too Rain. My wife finds it very strange that I put cheese on grahm crackers.

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
I dig most cheeses except the ones with a very strong odor. My homemade spaghetti would be nothing without tons of parma... (dammit! I can never spell it, even on the grocery list!)
Sharp chedder and Colby are quite tasty.
I can't deal with "speadable" cheeses, but aerosol cheese doesn't bother me as much as it should.
BTW: Those big blocks of Velveeta "cheese food product" actually bounce if you drop it from a high enough point. I learned this in my lean "mac & cheese" college years. :D

MikeGeary

Auditioning
There's Romano and there's Romano.

Try some Locatelli Romano. It's to everyday Romano as Cabot cheddar is to Kraft. Grate it half and half with some Reggiano Parmigiano for a real treat. But don't put it on pasta until it cools to eating temperature. Too hot and all the flavor evaporates away.

-Mike

DanaA

Screenwriter
Yes, I LOVE cheese. Cheese and French bread can be a meal in itself for me.

Brett Hancock

Supporting Actor
I wish I had some cheese right now. All kinds are great. I am also the master of the cheesy falvored snack, or so my friends tell me. The following are the top 10 cheesy snacks of all time.

1.Cheese-Its

2.Cheetos-Puffs

3.Cheetos-Crunchy

4.Goldfish Crackers Regular

5.Safeway Cheese Puffs

6.Cheetos Paws

7.Smart Pop-White Cheddar Popcorn

8.Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Chips

9.Tim's Parmesan and Garlic Potato Chips

10.Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar

MichaelPe

Screenwriter
Oh yeah... I'm always ordering the "Five-Cheese Pizza" or "Five-Cheese Pasta" at the Italian restaurants. Sometimes, I'll even add some extra grated parmesan on top.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
I love them all, even the processed stuff, but especially cheddar. I just hate paying for the orange gold.

Marshall Alsup

Second Unit
I love cheese and thats why I hate Chinese food.

How can you have a whole nationality of food with no freakin cheese? There is something very wrong with that!!!

By the way.... Parmigiano Reggiano GOOD GOD, can there be a better food?

Marshall

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks