What's new

Do you know of a tiny center surround back speaker ! (1 Viewer)

Joe Main

Grip
Greetings, I'm looking for a very small, (smaller the better) speaker to us as a center surround back. The speaker will sit on the back of my couch, because the couch is against the wall. Thanks Joe

Chuck Schilling

Stunt Coordinator
Joe, aren't you at all worried about the speaker pitching off the back of your sofa and onto the back of your head?

:D

Joe Main

Grip
Funny chuck :) I had to laugh myself at your reply. I can only imagine what you had a picture of. The speaker I'm looking for needs to be very small maybe 4x4x4. The back of my couch is lower than my head:). Would a computer speaker work ? Thanks Joe

John S

Senior HTF Member
May as well get two nice small Sats of some sort, and use them both, even on the one 6.1 channel, this has some advantages.

The computer speaker probably will not handle the power of your HT receiver/amp very well, if some DTS-ES rec. engineer decides to really use the channel at reference type volumes....

Joe Main

Grip
John and Mitch thanks for the reply. The Fluance speaker looks like a good one, but a little too big. Maybe I will buy two surround backs if I find a pair priced right. How about two small cubes anyone know of. My speakers currently were a christmas gift, Polk 6005s and polk sub, as a new HT person these sound great for my taste. Their good for movies but I think they come up short playing CDs and FM music,:confused: My new JVC 8030 rec. is wonderful as I've mentioned in another post. Love this site. Gotta go I'm watching the restored Wild Bunch. Thanks Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks