What's new

Pre-Order Django (4K Ultra HD + Texas Adios Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
81jhD89EJ7L._SX522_.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
OMG, I cannot imagine how this film could possibly benefit from a 4K release, but I'll keep an open mind. ;)

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
They said that about Dawn Of The Dead too, but then along came David Mackenzie at Fidelity In Motion...

I'd be willing to bet that the elements for Dawn of the Dead were in better shape. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I have the Blue Underground BD release. It's been four years since I last watched it, but I do not recall being displeased with the transfer.
I don't disagree, but I still think that releasing this in 4K isn't going to result in much, if any, improvement. I'd be delighted to be wrong though.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I don't disagree, but I still think that releasing this in 4K isn't going to result in much, if any, improvement. I'd be delighted to be wrong though.
Prepare to be delighted. Every one of Arrow Video's 4K UHD so far has been reference quality.

dpippel

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
Prepare to be delighted. Every one of Arrow Video's 4K UHD so far has been reference quality.
I own several Arrow 4K releases and agree 100%. I still have my doubts about what they have to work with here.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks