What's new

diy sub (1 Viewer)

Kevin Patterson

Stunt Coordinator
I am on a tight budget and would like to make a sub capable of being tight andd acurate for music and get really deep extension for movies for drivers i either want a titanic 12 mkII or a adire shiva i will be getting that 250w amp for 89$ i do not remember the name rythmic audio? and will be building an enclosure i am not shure if it should be sealed or vented it does not matter how large can any one sudgest a combonatiion of driver and box they prefer and short reveiws on each and what box they were in also i live in canada so if theres a place i could buy these drivers or amp in canada i would like to know the web adress i am also open to othere sudgestions on subs.

thanks, Kevin

GrahamT

Supporting Actor
Hi Kevin,
I have had good experiences ordering from CS. They have the Rava (Shiva and 250 W amp) for about $600 CDN shipped. Otherwise, I would recommend using the Adire designs and choosing one of the ported designs to get even better extension.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks