What's new

DIY Speakers (1 Viewer)

EricHaas

Supporting Actor
Hi there. I am a newbie to the concept of DIY speakers. I am actually happy with my Paradigm Reference and am not looking to upgrade at the moment. However, I am intrigued by DIY and might be interested down the road. Are there any good websites to look at? Also, I heard there are people who advertise that will allow you to buy the parts and they will put them together for you.

Just looking for some links basically.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I have been looking at the Adire Audio Kit 281 speakers. Once my tax refund arrives, I think I am going to go ahead and order 3 Kit281's and 2 Kit81's. I'd like to build the ported 281's for the left and right and a sealed 281 for the center with two sealed 81's for surrounds. I have read nothing but good reviews for these models.
http://www.adireaudio.com/
Or more specifically:
Adire DIY Gallery
Adire Speaker Kits

Bob Hill

Stunt Coordinator
I plan on doing exactly the same thing as Todd. I also have heard only good things about these kits and look forward to their arrival.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks