What's new

DIY Items for Sale (1 Viewer)

Gregg Hart

Stunt Coordinator
Fellow DIYers I have some parts for sale for a DIY sub that I never got time to make. I was hoping to have some time this summer to build this before school starts back up, but it never happened. All this stuff is brand new and never been hooked up or taken out of the box.
I have the following:
4X10 foot piece of White Maple veneer from hardwoodweb.com. You can check out the color and specs here . I paid $85 plus shipping. I will sell for $60. It is still in the box it was shipped in and has sat in my house not the garage.
Adire Audio Tempest 15” Sub. No need to explain the specs on this. But you can go towww.adireaudio.com if you want the specs. Again driver is brand new and never been taken from the box. Paid $140 will sell for $115.
Adire Audio FP-4 flared ports. These are 4” flared ports that extend up to 17”. Ports are black and brand new. I have 2 of these which I paid $21/piece. I will sell them for $16/each or both for $30.
Stryke Audio AMP 350 plate amplifier. This amp is more powerful than the Adire AVA-250. It produces 250W @ 8ohms (vs 180W @8ohms for the AVA-250). Amp also produces 350W @ 4 ohms. Paid $225 will sell for $175. Amp comes stock with a 6dB boost at 30Hz. I had Stryke remove this boost before shipping for it can cause problems in giving a flat response curve. Amp comes with very similiar crossovers as the AVA-250. You can read the specs of this amp athttp://www.stryke.com/amp350det.htm .
Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro. Unit was purchased new about 8 months ago for $150. Unit has never been used. I do not have the original box but I don have the manual, and cable. Will sell for $100.
Jasper Circle Jig. It’s the one that cuts holes from like 3” to 18”. Used for cutting a single 5" circle to see how it works. Paid $45, will sell for $30.
Buyer to pay shipping charges or you may pick up if you live in the San Fran bay area.
Please feel free to email me specific questions at [email protected]. I can only check this email at night, so there may be a delay in my response. I will check this post often for questions about the equipment.
------------------
My Home Theater
[Edited last by Gregg Hart on July 16, 2001 at 12:51 PM]
[Edited last by Gregg Hart on July 16, 2001 at 12:52 PM]
[Edited last by Gregg Hart on July 16, 2001 at 12:53 PM]
[Edited last by Gregg Hart on July 16, 2001 at 12:58 PM]
[Edited last by Gregg Hart on July 18, 2001 at 11:22 AM]

Dan_D

Stunt Coordinator
i call the tempest
biggrin.gif

i sent you an email.
------------------
[Edited last by Dan_D on July 16, 2001 at 06:06 PM]

Seungsoo Hwang

Stunt Coordinator
Behringer Feedback Destroyer Pro. Unit was purchased new about 8 months ago for $150. Unit has never been used. I do not have the original box but I don have the manual, and cable. Will sell for $100.
you DO have the cable/manual or DONT?
wink.gif

Perfect condition, I assume?

Gregg Hart

Stunt Coordinator
The following items have been sold.
Tempest Driver
AMP350
4" Ports
Behringer Feedback Destroyer
Jasper Circel Jig
The veneer and router are still available.
------------------
My Home Theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks