What's new

Diva Swan M-200 Review (1 Viewer)

Jonathan K

Stunt Coordinator
Well, I'm going to end up retyping it--there are a few errors in it, I have some more data to add, lots of information to TAKE AWAY, and it doesn't flow well. Expect lots of changes to that post in the next few weeks...

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
These speakers, constructed by Hi Vi Research in China, therefore have very high quality for a very low price, since distribution and advertisement costs are low.
I don't mean to quibble but since when does "Made in China" impart quality on a product?

Otherwise, an excellent writeup......Nicely written.

Jeffrey Noel

Screenwriter
Damn Jonathan, that's one helluva review! :eek: :eek: Thanks for being so thorough, as it has finally convinced me to get a pair of these for my computer!!

Jonathan K

Stunt Coordinator
I will rephrase that statement. It doesn't impart quality; it imparts low materials costs. Therefore, as these are designed well (they passed the quailty and price to performance criteria of av123.com's USA engineers) and are made in a modern, high quality factory, they can keep the cost low while maintaining high build quality. Basically, they save money in materials and marketing and distribution, so they spend it on increasing build quality.

Stephen Houdek

Second Unit
Real Name
S
Didn't mean for you to change it Jeff. But I like the wording better that first section. First rate review is even better now.

I like it even more than I did initially. (Read my edited post.) My job requires me to be highly critical, so my tendency is to pick and point out the weak parts and I sometimes ignore all that is good about something.

So, I edited it so you wouldn't think I was totally ripping your review which was NOT my intention......

Jonathan K

Stunt Coordinator
Heheh, isn't it great? And I'm not even done with the editing!! By the way, I have no problems with constructive criticism--I've gotten plenty of that in the past, lol!
:D :D

Jonathan K

Stunt Coordinator
Alright, I just added the "sound card synergy" section and updated the "eax positioning and ambience" section!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks