What's new

Disney's Treasures rescheduled for May 2004???? (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
Here I am today looking at the 'Bits thinking about picking up "Tomorrowland" tonight only to discover that it wasn't released on 12/02/03 but has been put on "studio hold" whatever the hell that is.

I had to vent about this as I've been REALLY looking forward to this release. I must say that this pisses me off.

Sad thing is that probably no one else will care about this. :frowning:

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Quite a few people care about this, as there has already been an extensive thread on this subject.

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Don't worry Scott, the thread title, as you can see, was IMO totally stupid and uninformative, easy to miss. I'll repeat what a moderator said re another thread title here the other week: put important info in full words, don't use non-obvious acronyms like WDT. I have all the Disney tins, but I didn't know what WDT meant...do you think I read *all* the threads here? I, like many here, refuse to read any thread that doesn't clearly say what it's about, or at least what it started off to be about... Anyway, a search did indeed turn up this info.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks