What's new

Pre-Order Disney Movie Club 2-Movie Collections (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
41tjYHtG2oL.jpg 51hOj0xXcKL.jpg 51F-XusXA2L.jpg

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
It did seem to explain why none of these re-release collection had the MOVIE CLUB EXCLUSIVE badging (which was different than the Yellow Border true exclusives). It's been several years since DMC had time exclusives where they got a few month head start.

Also noticed these are 24.99 at DMC (10-15 with he usual discounts) so at least the MSRP is a bit higher off-site

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
These are just recycling the discs they've already put out a couple of times. Sigh.

What I really want are reissues of Lilo & Stitch and The Emperor's New Groove and the others released in this style without tying them to their cheapquels. Rescuers and Down Under are fine together because those are both Walt Disney Animation Studios films, but I hate having to accept the cheapquels into my collection in order to get the original.

Kent K H

Supporting Actor
Just think of them as "bonus features." I've already got Lilo and Emperor, but I might finally pull the trigger on Rescuers since I liked Down Under.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks