What's new

Discover cardholders and Amazon shoppers (1 Viewer)

Southpaw

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
$10 immediate credit for $50 purchase when using Discover card on certain items. Unfortunately no master list but it looks like most video games, Wii stuff and some movies qualify. It even works on the LG 270 BD player that is on sale for $99.99 making it $90 shipped.

For a limited time, when you spend $50 or more on select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers you will get $10 off when you pay with your Discover Card.
To receive the $10 promotional discount:

1. Browse for qualifying items. Qualifying items are select items sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers displaying the offer message on their product information pages. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some products are not eligible.

2. Add qualifying items to your Shopping Cart until the total amount of qualifying items before taxes, gift-wrap, shipping, and other promotions totals $50 or more. The savings only apply to select products sold by Amazon.com in Apparel, Electronics, Software, Video Games, and Computers. Items from those different product categories may be combined to qualify.

3. Click the "Proceed to Checkout" button, the amount of the savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page.

4. Update the form of payment to your Discover Card. The discount will only be reflected if you use Discover Card as your form of payment.

Terms and Conditions:

1. The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.

2. If you do not purchase the qualifying items added to your Shopping Cart when the promotion is in effect, the discount will not apply.

3. The promotion applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product information pages.

4. The promotion applies only to products sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to the same products sold by other sellers. For example, if the promotion applies to cookware offered by Amazon.com the same cookware offered by other sellers on the Amazon.com website (e.g. Macys, Target, etc.) do not qualify.

5. The promotion does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.

6. All qualifying items must be purchased in one order and shipped to a single address.

7. If you return any of the promotion items, we will subtract the applicable portion of your discount from your return credit.

8. Shipping and handling charges apply to all products, including qualifying items.

9. This promotion may not be combined with other offers, including promotional certificates.

10. Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click.

11. Offer good while supplies last.

12. Void where prohibited.

13. If you remove any of the qualifying items from your Shopping Cart or violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid, and the discount will not apply.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Didn't see any BDs of interest that qualify. However, I had been eyeing the LensBaby 2.0 (for Nikon SLR) for sometime now, and it's only ~$70 from them. So I took the plunge on that -- and threw in the $9 Raging Bull BD while I was at it -- and also went for the 1-month free trial of Prime too since that would be helpful for these BF/CM sales (along w/ whatever last minute holiday shopping).

_Man_

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
For anyone looking for a quality, sling-style camera bag, looks like the Kata series of "torso" sling bags qualify for this promo offer. I use one of their older version bags (the T-214) and love it for my Nikon D200 plus 2-3 lenses, including a sizeable 70-200 f/2.8 -- and an external flash in the snug fitting separate front compartment.

Their newer, more affordable DT series seems to lose the separate front compartment (and the flat/slim back compartment that I use for misc loose items like wires, papers, battery, pen, etc), but also seem more streamlined and probably easier to figure out -- the old T series can be a bit confusing at first w/ so many extra hooks and open-ended straps.

_Man_

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks