What's new

Dikembe Mutumbo, you are the weakest link..... (1 Viewer)

KeithH

Senior HTF Member
Boston won huge, 120-87. The Sixers have been eliminated. These are tough times for Philly sports fans. The Flyers flopped in the playoffs, as did the defending Eastern Conference champion Sixers. Also, the Phillies suck. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

PatrickM

Screenwriter
Sorry to the 76'ers fans but go Celtics! It sure has been a tough time to be a Philly fan of any sport. I guess there's still hope in baseball and football.

Pat

Bill Slack

Supporting Actor
WOOHOO!

I was at the game... waaaaay up in the balcony. Awesome just to be there.

I tried to buy tix for the 2nd round, but they were sold out by the time I got home. I got these tix from ticketmaster within the first minute they were on sale.

Oh well, I'll buy tix for Game F, which will be a cooler game anyway!

God bless the $10 tickets at the FleetCenter!

Tim Abbott

Second Unit
Real Name
Tim
I was at the game, too. What section were you in, Bill? (I was in 311). It was unbelieveable!! The Fleet Center was absoultely rockin'.

As for Mutumbo, he looked like an old man the whole series. AI was the only guy we had to worry about, and even he has his limits.

Beat Detroit!!

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
I'm glad that brick-layer Iverson lost
Bhagi, don't hate. Why not hate on the Twin Babies, David and Tim, or KG for sucking all through Round 1.... Why AI?|!|?|!

Just as The Green Goblin said, or somethnig of the sort... The people will eventually find a reason to hate you..

-Bert

Bhagi Katbamna

Supporting Actor
Yes, but it is still wasted energy. Why waste energy hoping for someone to fail?
How is it wasting energy when it is after the fact? I actually didn't know about the result until this post. But you are right in that expressing happiness at someone else's sadness is wrong and I apologize to all of the 76ers fans(sincerely not sarcastically).

Brian Perry

Senior HTF Member
Why waste energy hoping for someone to fail?
I'm with Bhagi here. The more Iverson loses, hopefully people will realize his game is weak. Any analysis of his FG percentage and assist/turnover ratio shows that there are dozens of players better than him who deserve more publicity.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks