digitallyOBSESSED needs more DVD Reviewers

Discussion in 'DVD' started by debi_lee, Nov 4, 2003.

1. debi_lee

debi_lee Stunt Coordinator

Do you have what it takes to be DIFFERENT? The dOc is looking for disciplined reviewers of all genders, creeds, colors, races, and political affiliations, provided you are a prolific writer with your own voice; have a love and knowledge of film and DVD-related terminology; and have a complete, calibrated TV and surround set-up. You can earn DVDs, work with our great staff, and build your portfolio (not to mention your DVD library...). Visit our FAQ page or email debi for more information.

(As always, we are grateful to Ron and Parker for allowing us to post here...)

2. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

Don't most sites let reviewers keep the discs they review?

3. debi_lee

Dan,
    We do, and I assume others do as well. I think you might have read that section too quickly. That's where we discuss what happens if you *don't* review them... read again [​IMG]

d.

4. Dan Rudolph

Dan Rudolph Producer

Oops.:b I guess i will be applying then.

5. Doug_H

Doug_H Supporting Actor

Debi

Realistically how many DVD's a month does an individual need to review?

6. debi_lee

Please let's not take advantage of HTF's hospitality. Doug—and anyone else interested—please send your specific questions directly to me via the email link I provided above.

(I'm sure general comments/questions about the subject would be all right in this thread, of course [​IMG] )

Thanks!
    debi

7. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Producer

debi may not want to take advantage but I'm happy to do so. [​IMG] We're still looking for people who want free dvds and are willing to spout off on them on a regular basis. It's fun and builds that DVD library fast---I've acquired 600+ so far and still going strong. [​IMG]

So please, write to debi and join our happy staff.

8. debi_lee

To answer my new most frequently asked question, we'll be accepting samples through the end of this month for this particular call. However, we welcome queries on an ongoing basis, but might have to keep you on file if we have no openings.

Don't procrastinate! [​IMG]

debi