What's new

Die Hard on HBO HD tonight (1 Viewer)

Paul W

Second Unit
Die Hard is showing in 1080i at 10:00pm EST tonight on HBO HD.
This might be a good fix for those of us awaiting the new 5star/gold/platinum/mother of pearl/collectors/limited edition coming out later this year.
Unfortunately, since this is a 2.35:1 movie, you can rest assured that it will be cropped.
Hmmmm. . .I hate moral delimmas. Oh, wtf! I'll watch it anyway.
Cheers,
------------------
Link Removed Paul Warren
Hey fella . . . I bet you're still livin' in your parent's cellar . . . downloading pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar . . . and posting "Me too!" like some brain-dead AOL-er . . . I should do the world a favor and cap ya' like Old Yeller . . . you're just about as useless as MPEGs to Hellen Keller.

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.
Watched Die Hard:With a Vengence on Saturday night. and it looked great. also was lucky enough to catch the Matrix on Friday.
------------------
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass, and I'm all out of bubble gum!"
Little Bijou

Frank

Stunt Coordinator
I have seen HBOs dumbed down pan and scan version of 'Die Hard' and the picture quality sucks. I actually prefer the non 16/9 enhanced letterbox version on DVD better. At least the entire picture is intact.
------------------
Frank...
Turn off the TV and read these books those in power DON'T want you to read...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks