What's new

Didn't Warner Announce "Over The Edge" (1 Viewer)

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I could have sworn I read somewhere that Warner was going to put out Over The Edge on DVD sometime this year. Was I imagining that? Anyone got a street date??

In case you don't know what flick I am talking about it is the one with Matt Dillon and that guy who I can't remember his name and they smoke hash while Cheap Trick and Ramones music plays and they lock up thier parents in the school auditorium!! I love this movie!!

--Ian

Berk

Stunt Coordinator
I remember Over The Edge. It's a classic commentary on the social drivers of juvenile delinquency and its potential violent outcome.

I bought this on VHS off of eBay some time ago but haven't heard of a DVD release. Considering the theme of the film, maybe the studio is a bit anxious?

Ian_H

Supporting Actor
I finally found where Warner siad it was coming out this year.

From the Warner HTF Chat March 8 2004:

Hopefully they havn't dropped it or anything and it might still show up.

--Ian

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
when you factor in all the titles from Decision '04 (July '03) that were supposed to be released 'sometime in '04' along with titles mentioned in previous chats as being on the way...seems like there is just too much product to actually eexpect to see in the last 2 months of this year (scratch off Sept, to late to announce anything for this month, and i'm guessing the cut-off date for retailers pre-orders is going to be rapidly approaching if not already hear for all of Oct.- that only leaves Nov and Dec)

i'm kinda wondering if we are going to see this one and the handful of others i was expecting after all.

Shawn_Sek

Stunt Coordinator
im starting to get worried too. i check the news sites every couple days looking for the an announcement on a release date. hopefully they havent forgotten about this, im ready for it NOW.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks