1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Didn't Warner Announce "Over The Edge"

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Ian_H, Sep 2, 2004.

1. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

I could have sworn I read somewhere that Warner was going to put out Over The Edge on DVD sometime this year. Was I imagining that? Anyone got a street date??

In case you don't know what flick I am talking about it is the one with Matt Dillon and that guy who I can't remember his name and they smoke hash while Cheap Trick and Ramones music plays and they lock up thier parents in the school auditorium!! I love this movie!!

--Ian

2. Berk

Berk Stunt Coordinator

I remember Over The Edge. It's a classic commentary on the social drivers of juvenile delinquency and its potential violent outcome.

I bought this on VHS off of eBay some time ago but haven't heard of a DVD release. Considering the theme of the film, maybe the studio is a bit anxious?

3. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

I finally found where Warner siad it was coming out this year.

From the Warner HTF Chat March 8 2004:

Hopefully they havn't dropped it or anything and it might still show up.

--Ian

4. Gordon McMurphy

Gordon McMurphy Producer

Bootlegs show up on Ebay from time to time, so Warner might as well put out a legit edition.

5. Paul_Scott

Paul_Scott Lead Actor

when you factor in all the titles from Decision '04 (July '03) that were supposed to be released 'sometime in '04' along with titles mentioned in previous chats as being on the way...seems like there is just too much product to actually eexpect to see in the last 2 months of this year (scratch off Sept, to late to announce anything for this month, and i'm guessing the cut-off date for retailers pre-orders is going to be rapidly approaching if not already hear for all of Oct.- that only leaves Nov and Dec)

i'm kinda wondering if we are going to see this one and the handful of others i was expecting after all.

6. Shawn_Sek

Shawn_Sek Stunt Coordinator

im starting to get worried too. i check the news sites every couple days looking for the an announcement on a release date. hopefully they havent forgotten about this, im ready for it NOW.