What's new

Did Anyone Get The Hitchhiker DVDs? (1 Viewer)

PaulP

Senior HTF Member
My copy should be arriving soon. I only bought it for the Paul Verhoeven episode and his commentary.

Adam Tyner

Screenwriter
I'm not sure if it's kosher for me to plug my own offsite review, but since you know my name and the title being reviewed, you shouldn't have much trouble finding it through Google.

Quick rundown: ten episodes on 2 discs. The episodes on the first disc are mostly great...the second disc, not so much. With eighty-someodd episodes to choose from, HBO really could've picked a better bunch. The four commentaries on disc one are all first-rate as well, though Schenkel has little to say in the sole commentary on disc two.

Some online retailers are listing DD 5.1 audio and deleted scenes, neither of which are correct. Audio has a choice of stereo surround and mono, and if there are any deleted scenes, they're integrated into the episodes themselves, though I kind of doubt that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks