What's new

Did anyone else hear about the posibilty of Scarface 2? (1 Viewer)

Gilbert Galindo

Stunt Coordinator
I heard that Depalma and Phifer would be interested in a story that revolved around Tony Montana's son. Pacino wasn't too thrilled about it though.

Carl Johnson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl III
I find this hard to believe for a few reasons, not the least of which is the fact that Tony Montana didn't have any kids in Scarface. When he proposed to Elvira it was mensioned that he wanted her to be the mother of his children, but it was later revealed that she couldn't get pregnant.

Dominik Droscher

Supporting Actor
I watched the movie last week for the first time and didn't like it. I just got about half through the movie (turned off after the collage where he builds up his empire). My problem was that I couldn't connect to the characters, I simply wasn't interested in what will happen to them. Added to this I despised the music. :) And I disliked Pacino in this role (love him in Heat) - perhaps because of the stupid accent (why would all the Cuban characters talk english even if they were alone together?).
Of course there were some good parts also. I liked the cinematography and most of de Palmas direction. The best scene is the one where Tony kills his former boss.
So no sequel form me please. :)
------------------
-Dominik Dröscher ICQ: 25318265
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes."

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Scarface 2: The Return of the Living Dead Tony.
Catchphrase from the poster...
"Nothing on Earth can prepare you for a Zombie hopped up on Cocain!"
Line of dialogue from the film...
"You wanna fuck with me! Say hello to my little friend! BRAINS you mother fucker!!!"
------------------
So madly in love with Estella Warren!
[Edited last by John Williamson on September 01, 2001 at 11:02 AM]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks