What's new

Demo DVDO Iscan VP50 with SDI input, Silver front panel, SDI cables, Free Ship! (1 Viewer)

Gary Murrell

Supporting Actor
SOLD!!

I have here a 100% perfect condition DVDO Iscan VP50 scaler, this was a personal demo unit of mine, used personally only but will be covered thru my company Custom HT as a authorized DVDO dealer

this unit is in 100% perfect working order and includes all original cables, box, papers and etc.

this VP50 has the silver front panel installed and will come to you that way, the black panel is gone, lost etc.!

this unit will come to you complete with the SDI module installed, as well as a high quality SDI internal cable upgrade for the VP50, all installed and ready to go

as a bonus I will include a high-end custom handmade SDI cable in your length of choice under 10' and I will ship for free via fedex to USA

SOLD!!!

I would prefer paypal for this item, but I am open to other forms

I have done hundreds of deals here on AVS, Videogon and the Home Theater Forum, along with having over 2000 positive comments on ebay, if you need a reference I can surely supply

If you have any questions or want to purchase please PM or email me at: avs "at" custom-ht.com email and PM both get quick repsonse as I check it hourly

Thanks for your interest

-Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks