What's new

DELL 2405FPW 24" LCD 1920x1200 (WUXGA) True 1080i HDTV On The Desk (1 Viewer)

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Both 24" monitors now have the status of Sale Pending One to Ken from this forum.
The other to a nice gentleman from Video/AudioGon.

I purchased a Dell 2405FPW 24" lcd just over a week ago.
I could not get my video card DVI out to do the full 1920x1200 native resolution. I had no problems with my video card outputting this resolution via RGB "VGA". So I was thinking the monitor dvi input was not working properly. So I had Dell send out a replacement, with the same results, duh, I look at the box of both my fx5500 & fx5600 video cards. The max resolution via DVI out on my video cards is 1600x1200, my video cards are lower end, many other video cards will support 1920x1200 via DVI.
1600x1200 also does look fantastic.

My invoice on this exchange replacement monitor said I need to return within ten days or detach and pay the amount due.
Well the price is an attractive price, so here it is, maybe someone needs a deal.
The monitor is a Dell refurbished 2405FPW, current Dell price for new is $1199.99 The current Dell refurbished price is $998 when available. At the asking price of $750 I really do not have much wiggle room for online payment fee's, I'm sure we can work something out. I am a longtime paypal member. Both my Audiogon and eBay member name is cyber16.
I have solid 100% positive feedback.
You will also find that I am a master trader here.

This is a killer monitor & includes everything that it is sold with, DVI cable, VGA cable, USB2 cable, Power cable, Dell CD that include electronic documentation and driver if needed.
There are no flaws, no stuck or dead pixels, looks brand new.

Here is one of many Review: Dell UltraSharp 2405FPW Widescreen LCD
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1764466,00.asp

Follow the link for further information.
DELL 2405FPW
and here
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/P...ctlisting.aspx

Product Highlights
Clear, sharp images at a maximum resolution of up to 1920x1200 pixels
Wide aspect panel improves productivity with less scrolling and toggling
Supports advanced features like PIP (Picture in Picture) and PBP (Picture By Picture)
4 USB 2.0 ports — two located on the side of the display for easy attachment/detachment of peripherals
9-in-1 Flash card reader on side of the display
Add multimedia capability to Dell™ UltraSharp™ 2405FPW display with the optional AS500 sound bar
Dell-branded monitors undergo exhaustive testing for performance, reliability, durability and compatibility with Dell™ systems
Supported by Dell™ Tech Support

Overview
The Dell™ UltraSharp™ 2405FPW 24-inch Flat Panel LCD Monitor is a wide aspect desktop display that redefines the performance of LCD displays with a stylish new design and advanced functionality. Watch DVDs in natural format and run multiple applications simultaneously. Improve productivity with less scrolling and toggling. The 2405FPW wide aspect LCD also provides 12 ms response time to enable crisp clear images when using the display for fast motion video such as gaming or video editing. With 4 USB 2.0 ports, 2 located on the side, the 2405FPW gives users convenient access points to plug in devices such as keyboards, digital cameras, secondary hard drives and printers. Integrated 9-in-1 flash card reader allows easy access to download photos or files. It also supports advanced features such as PIP (picture in picture) and PBP (picture by picture). With 3.93 inches (100 mm) of height adjustment virtually every user can adjust the display to their exact comfort level and help reduce eye and neck strain.

Diagonal Size: 24"
Display Type: Flat Panel Display / Active Matrix TFT - Desktop
Depth: 9"
Features: 100 mm VESA Mounting, Height Adjustable Stand Included, Detachable Panel mechanism
Height: Compressed: 22", Extended: 25"
Weight: 22.1 lbs
Width: 22"
Image Max H-View Angle: ±89°
Image Max V-View Angle: ±89°
Color Support: 16.7 Million
Connectivity Technology: Cable
Device Type: Flat Panel LCD Monitor with Height Adjustable Stand
Dimensions (WxDxH): 22" x 9" x 22" to 25"
Dimensions (WxDxH) / Weight: 22" x 9" x 22" to 25" / 22.1 lbs
Enclosure Color: Midnight Gray
Image Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Image Brightness: 500 cd/m²(typical)
Image Contrast Ratio: 1000:1 (typical)
Max Resolution: 1920x1200 (WUXGA)
Max Sync Rate (V x H): 76 Hz x 81 kHz
Power Consumption Operational: 80 W (maximum)
Diagonal Size / Viewable Size: 24" / 24"
Port(s) Total (Free) / Connector Type: 15-pin D-sub / DVI-D / S-video / Composite / Component / 4 x USB 2.0
Compatibility: PC

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Sorry, it has been a long day, i did mostly a cut -n- paste from my ad on Videogon, I forgot the price was not listed within the text body.
$750
I received this Monitor today June 3, 2005 via Fedex
I checked within the service menu and it has less than 24 hours total power on time.
PC World Honors Best Buy: 07/05

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
OMG... incredible price... can you hold it for me? I can get an answer by this upcoming saturday night...

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Ken I replied via PM shortly after your post here.
Please respond to that PM or email me.
Meanwhile this incredible monitor remains available.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
An update:
I placed a server order with Dell Saturday
evening. I logged back into my Dell accounts Sunday morning to check on the status of that order.
Well I found that Dell had generated a second replacement order for my 2405FPW 24" lcd. I was on the phone with my sales rep & tech support twice, i also sent off one email. In either case, this is an entirely different order number. It may have something to do with the fact that I spend allot of money on both my Dell home and small business accounts, they just wanted to make sure I was taken care of.
Therefore, with this new revelation of news, I will be offering a second monitor, same drill as in the first post since again I would have to pay the invoice in full if I decide to keep the replacement. At this time, I have two of these monitors in my hands with the third on its way. I can deliver two as of now and keep the third for myself. I was going to update this thread sooner, but I was in communications with two other forum members, actually still working with one. I need to make one point clear, as I said in the original listing; online payment may be workable in some manner, although I must stress, if you live outside the USA, chances are you DO NOT have a confirmed shipping address.
I will ONLY ship to a confirmed shipping address with an online payment service such as paypal if we negotiate the use of this service.
At this time Ken has placed a hold deposit for one monitor while his payment is in mail transit.

Here are a few easy links to some of my prior sales history feedback.
eBay
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...userid=cyber16
Audiogon
http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fb.pl?user=Cyber16&&&&
Videogon
http://cgi.videogon.com/cgi-bin/feed...ber16&1&1&1&1&

Also Master Trader here on the GTL, mostly from larger $ hardware sales & purchases and not software trades
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htfo...hreadid=165021

I have also been with paypal since their startup well over five years & over 250+ past buyers.
Again, this is offered at the same very attractive price of $750 + ship. :emoji_thumbsup:

KenWong

Stunt Coordinator
Argh... the temptations of dual 24' screens...... If only I had the money... Here's a bump for you Jerry, and my I'm mailing a check today since my funds are all waiting to clear.

Jerry Klawiter

Screenwriter
Both 24" monitors now have the status of Sale Pending One to Ken from this forum.
The other to a nice gentleman from Video/AudioGon.

Dual 24' screens setup would be cool but not very practical for my use. I have a couple of the 2005 20.1 wides and never tried the dual setup.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks