What's new

David Letterman - Niccole Kidman (1 Viewer)

BretWeaver

Stunt Coordinator
Is it just me or has Niccole had some work done?? This is just from seeing her on letterman tonight but she looks a little plastic :)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
She's never been good at directing her own makeup application IMO. She can look great in films but at other times she rouges her cheeks until she looks like a chipmunk.

Er, a chipmunk with rosy cheeks.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
her face has always looks pastey and over-made up in interviews...

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
I'd still like to ... (familyfriendlymode) cook her breakfast (/familyfriendlymode)

:)

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I thought her behavior was rather odd which is what I noticed. She seemed to be put off or didn't want to be there or talk to David. Her body language was rather closed.

Michael Reuben

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Reuben

Kidman and Letterman play that coy game ever time she appears on the show. He's always hinting around trying to get personal details, and she just evades him. It sometimes leads to interesting moments, like the time he was pressing her to talk about the split from Cruise, and she kept dodging. Then after a pause, she suddenly piped up with: "At least I can wear heels again." When Letterman stopped laughing, he said: "Oh, that's gonna cost you!"

BTW, I assume everyone knows that show was a rerun.

M.

EricW

Senior HTF Member

yeah, she was sitting far on the (viewer's) left half of the chair, LEANING away :P

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member

Yeah that was classic. :D

He also does the same thing with Julia Roberts, only she is constantly trying to get info out of David.

Thomas H G

Screenwriter

Yup I saw it too. Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking that.

All I could guess was that she had just waxed her eyebrows or something. That and the fact that she was showing A LOT of forehead.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
Isn't Nicole like... 36 or so? Way too young for plastic surgery/botox/whatever. I hope she doesn't go the Meg Ryan route.

EricW

Senior HTF Member
speaking of which, in the Stepford Wives teaser, where she coyly says "some assembly required", she looks like her makeup is like an inch thick.

Jonathan Carter

Supporting Actor
IMO, she's had that plastic, huge forhead look since Moulin Rouge. Not to mention her eyes always looked like they are being pulled to one side.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks