What's new

Dahlquist 7.0 speakers for sale, immaculate (1 Viewer)

Kincade

Second Unit
We just moved into a new house; I have a full 7.0 Dahlquist speaker system that I have to sell (no place to put them currently, and a LOT of time before my HT room is done).

IMHO, The new Dahlquist series is very comparable to the Paradigm Studio series, but at a more reasonable price. They have a great top end without being bright, liquid mids, and bass down to sub 30hz. These are fantastic speakers compared to ANY, but especially at the price.

Here's some info on them:

http://audioshop.on.ca/dahlquist.htm

I have 4 of the QX10 towers (flagship speaker for Dahlquist) that sell right now for $1299/pr.

I have 1 QX60C (flagship center) that sells right now for $499.

And I have 2 QX4 rear effects speakers that sell right now for $299.

The speakers are in immaculate condition, and have only been driven high current amplification and a quality front end (Aragon 8008x amps, Anthem D1 processor, Jolida JD100 CDP and Denon DVD-2900).

If you bought them right now they'd cost you a little over $2800.00 USD

Here is a review that can tell you a little more about their sound:

http://www.soundstage.com/revequip/dahlquist_qx6.htm

I'm asking $1750/obo for the full system. You'd be well over twice that to get your mains and center from a Paradigm Studio, this is a steal.

My feedback is listed below, and is perfect on audiogon, here, and Ebay. Feel free to read through them; I'd had transactions on the internet of up to $9000, and many over $2k.

Thanks!

Kincade

Second Unit
David,

I emaild you but it bounced. You can reach me most times at 801-699-7997; that's my cell. I will be out most of the day today, but be here after 7pm MST tonight and the rest of the week. I look forward to hearing from you.

Kincade

Second Unit
Sale pending to David Sabreman! Thanks David, you got a screaming deal; can't wait to see the theater!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks