What's new

CSI: Miami season 3 ongoing thread (1 Viewer)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What was funny is that she even didn't react to her first name when Crazy woman M.E. was calling out to her.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Boti seems very nice in real life. I sent each of the cast members a 3x5 card for them to sign. She not only signed the card. She sent me an autographed 8x10 and her autographed trading card. :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Delco's a lightweight, I wouldn't care if he got the boot.

Now, Valera, can't believe they wrote her out like that. That sucked!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I heard some disturbing things about a main CSI cast member for the season finale....

I read on the tv guide website. That in the season finale. Calliegh is assaulted at a crime scene. And she quits ballistics. The tv guide writer wasn't sure if she was leaving the show for real. I wonder if the person who assaults her is that ex-boyfriend cop who was stalking her a few episodes ago.

Bob-N

Supporting Actor
Re: spoiler. That would be a bummer. That person is the main reason why I watch the show. It's a good plotline though.

I also agree with Pat. Delco should have been booted and Valera should have stayed. I think that the lab techs have better personalities than some of the regulars.

Keith I

FoS
Real Name
Keith
Could someone recap tonight's finale? I couldn't watch or record it so I'll have to watch it when it reruns the week before the season 4 premiere. ;)

I read some interesting tidbits on TV Tome's page and am very curious as to what happens and how they happen.
-

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd

Well, I watched it and recorded it but fell a sleep thru most of it, will have to re-watch tonite :b

All I know for sure is this:
Cain's Brother IS alive and reunited with his wife and son, H sends them on a vacation to Brazil. Caleigh takes her nameplate down and I assume she is not coming back? Looks like tension is still mounting between the two male CSI's and Wolf is really starting to be a lil dick, IMHO.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
What's up with asshat, publicity hound, Wolfe?

A totally "meh" season finale. I think I am going to relegate this show next season to "watch only if everything else has been watched on the ReplayTV" status.

Sofia Milos looks to be 10 years older than the Ray Caine character. They looked odd together.

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
So, is Emily Procter's Calleigh Duquesne character really off the show? This girl can't seem to catch a break! I really enjoyed her on West Wing and, poof, she's gone. Now, she appears to be exiting CSI: Miami for no apparent reason. What's up with that?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I don't know if Procter is really off the show, but it casts some doubt on the Calleigh character's return. She had a bad day at work. An ex-boyfriend blows his brains out in her test lab, and it seems it was his cover-up of stealing the piece of paper that did him in as the paper appeared to be beneficial to his cause, but he didn't know it at the time he took it from the crime scene.

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
Well, I'm glad they finally ended that lame "Horatio's brother" plot. You really cannot drag a major mystery out much more than one season in TV, after that it gets irritating. (Shades of Crossing Jordan and the murder of Cavannagh's mother- yeeesh!) Desperate Housewives has the right idea - resolve several of the big mysteries for season one, but no before introducing new ones for season two and leaving a few plot threads dangling. Do that and the audience feels like it is advancing through a maze or an obstacle course, being rewarded with real information from time to time, and then moving off to solve a new mystery. But if you just keep frustrating the audience's desire to solve your one and only mystery by tossing out red herring after red herring, you just irritate them. It is like putting a piece of food on a string and jerking it just out of reach of your dog and cat. Might be entertaining for you, but I'll bet it gets old for them in a hurry.

So good-by to Ray. Don't let the screen door hit you in the ass. All things considered, I have to wonder if this is a "vacation" that Horatio sent them on. Personally, I don't think they're coming back. I don't think it would be safe for Ray.

I could have sworn I saw an item on the 'web were one of the CSI producers said they couldn't imagine Miami without Calleigh and Emily. If so, I would guess that she'll move out of ballistics and into some other specialty, rather than leave the show entirely. I certainly hope so as Emily Proctor is the only performer and Calleigh the only character I really find appealing. The rest are either boring or annoying, which is why I only tune into this show if the plot sound especially intriguing, or if they're playing up some bit of local color that I can either appreciate or laugh at because they got it so badly wrong. :) I never miss CSI and NY. Miami? I wouldn't she any tears if it didn't come back next year - provided Calleigh managed to swing a transfer to New York or Vegas. :D

Regards,

Joe

Paul McElligott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Paul McElligott

I think it's just a cliffhanger until I hear otherwise. I wouldn't blame Procter for leaving, though. The West Wing showed that she's a much better actor than this show has allowed her to be. On Miami, she's not much more than eye candy with a cute accent.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks