What's new

Csi 10/9/03 (1 Viewer)

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
Someone please tell me this episode is being continued next week. They're not just going to leave it this way, are they?

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
That was one dour ending, but I think it's important to illustrate that for some of these predators, you'd better be prepared to get them before they come and get you. And that means stepping up, and pointing out the scum in order to get them off the streets. Sarah was profoundly hurt by this turn of events.

I don't recall a "to be continued" at the end, so there's only the possibility that a future case will resolve this one, but in life, it doesn't always happen.

Rob T

Screenwriter
what was the clue that they found that linked the 2 B&E cases together?
I somehow missed it. :frowning:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
They went through the trash and found that both B&Es had the take-out dinner bags from a nearby restaurant.

Tony Whalen

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony Whalen
The modus operandi of the break-in was similar in both cases, with the victim(s) being locked in the closet. Also, in both cases the adult female victims had been dining alone at the same restaurant, which is how they were targeted. Females that dine alone.

It was indeed a dour ending. First words out of my mouth were "I hope they get that bastard!"

She was right. He knew. Tough show, but enjoyable.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
There was no "To be Continued". IMO, this was the hardest-hitting episode of CSI yet. The last fifteen minutes chilled me to the bone, and those last ninety seconds had me totally emotionally involved. Rare for any TV show, especially for me. Not being female and having never been raped, I nonetheless felt as much empathy as a man can feel for the daughter and what she went through. It also showed that, like real-life crime, there are just as many (if not more) bad endings than good. It's a good bet we're going to be seeing more of what makes the CSIs tick this season, which is a good thing.

Brajesh Upadhyay

Supporting Actor
I really liked the episode as well. It was cool they didn't wrap it up neatly. In real life, plenty of cases remain unresolved, so it made it more realistic. But, like they've done in the past, I have a feeling they'll nab the bad guys on a future episode.

Doug Schiller

Supporting Actor
I was lost on that episode.
I had to turn the volume low because I was watching it in 5.1 and everytime they showed a dramatice scene (rape) the volume jumped so much so I missed a lot of the dialoge.
I have my 8 month old sleeping in the other room so I had no choice.

It was a little tough taking the actor who played "Milton" in Office Space seriously ;)

Doug

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
It was a little tough taking the actor who played "Milton" in Office Space seriously
It would have lightened the mood too far if the father's daughter had been Vicky Lewis, and the rapist had been the guy from Kids in the Hall and the guy from Fear Factor, but, it would have been nice to have a full fledged NewsRadio reunion.

Seriously I think they did excellent casting for this one. Sometimes the bit players aren't quite up to snuff, but the actress who played the victim was outstanding, absolutely on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks