What's new

Crystal Xbox (NTSC) and 9600xt video card (1 Viewer)

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
Time to part with my beloved crystal xbox to make some $$$ for upcoming games. What I have is a retail NTSC xbox unit inside a crystal clear dev kit case, with green cold cathodes installed inside. You can turn the cathodes on/off via an installed switch in the back, and swap them out with a pair of a different color if you like, they are standard short-type PC cathodes. This is a retail NTSC xbox system that was my main system for about 6 months, the only dev kit parts left is the case itself. It does say, "Development Kit" on the front though, these are extremely rare and very nice. It is hard to properly describe how cool this xbox looks, if you want pics PM me your email address and I'll send some along. Xbox comes with a crystal controller (large type), cables/hookups, and Hitman 2 to get you started. These things go for bank on eBay, but I wanted to offer the good peeps (maniacs?) here first dibs. Asking $300 shipped, or will partially trade for a new Halo SE system. This thing is insanely tight and you likely won't ever see one like it again. For the mods, please note that there is nothing illegal in this item, the xbox itself is a retail NTSC unit, not in any way, shape, or, form a dev kit. System works as new, never had a single issue with it.

Also have a Radeon 9600xt 128 MB video card in great shape. Only used about a month, moved to a 9600 AIW to get a fanless card for an HTPC. This card is in perfect shape and is a great performer. Looking for ***sold***, will include Silent Storm and Jedi Outcast get you started as well.

Post replies here or better yet PM me if interested. Will respond when I can, at work and lots to do so please be patient.

Joe Szott

Screenwriter
Real Name
Joe S.
The video card is sold.

Xbox is still available, dropping price to $300 shipped. If you're interested let me know quick as next stop is eBay.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks