What's new

Criterion Press Release: Parasite (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
From the press release @Ronald Epstein posted:

PLUS: An essay by critic Inkoo Kang

Did anyone else get this today? I suspect a lot of you are waiting for the B&N sale. I had a large gift card in my Amazon account and there's nothing else I was planning to get from B&N in November to trigger free shipping, so I just went ahead and got it now.

The discs and packaging appear to be fine, but when I opened it there was no booklet in my copy. This is the first Criterion release I've ever bought without one, and the press release specifically mentioned it. I'm wondering if anyone can tell me whether they got a booklet. I'd really rather not have to return this to Amazon unless I need to, but I do want the booklet if there is one.

Is there a way to contact Criterion about this?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
From their website:

Whom do I contact if I have a problem with my packaging or a technical issue with my DVD or Blu-ray?

Please send an e-mail to Jon Mulvaney at [email protected]. We are happy to replace any defective DVDs or Blu-rays you have. And we appreciate hearing about any technical issues with our titles, as we care a lot about the quality of our products.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks