What's new

Crazy things you did in school, or what happened to you in school? (1 Viewer)

Alan Benson

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, I don't know in retrospect--even to this day--whether I was trying to make myself really go blind, or just trying to lay a plausible medical foundation for my "act"... I stopped doing that stuff as soon as the cover story was down, in either case... Pretty weird stuff, I admit...
Went to a school for the blind during the summer between 11th & 12th... Had a white cane, but no dog... I still know the Braille basics... :)

Travis D

Second Unit
Ah memories (that were made about 17 hours ago).

At our small school the Senior class has this thing called the "Hargis Senior Retreat" where the whole Senior Class of 45 students go to a summer camp deal for 2 days with only 2 teachers as supervisors and no limits basically. At about 1 in the morning we all start duct tapping people to their beds (you know, the usual stuff). Anyway, one guy says "You know, it'd be real funny if someone made a bikini outta this shit." Of cousre everyone laughs at this proposition because of the intense pain one would go through removing said tape from a hairy region. I however do not have that problem since I occasionly shave down "there." I just walk up to the guy and take the tape and walk in the bathroom like it's nothing. Five minutes later, everyone is outside, waiting top see if I'd actually done it. Needless to say I did not disappoint.

I know seeing my ass in a duct tape bikini has to be the funniest damn thing ever.... or so I thought.

30 minutes later, a guy goes an raids a thong from a really hot girl withut being noticed. Naturally I take it and well..... you know.

One guy started having breathing problems from laughing so hard, and there was not a dry eye in the audience. Then the guy who took the thong returns as quietly as he got it and she wore it the next day. I now can officially say "I've gotten into her panties."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks