What's new

Cowboy Bebop- Initial Cities Listing (1 Viewer)

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Metropolis was in Boston 1 February 2002 (although it premiered in most of the rest of the Top 10 markets a week earlier), and the DVD was released 23 April 2002 - and that was after being delayed about a month because the movie did unexpectedly well in theaters.

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
Hmm...so I should watch up until episode 22, then see the movie, then continue? Sounds good, thanks for the help.
Actually...no. You don't have to. The movie was made 3 years after the series ended and, even though it takes place during episodes 22 and 23, has nothing to do with anything that happens during the series.
It's just one huge and epic stand alone episode really.
It kicks so much ass!

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
You know, I'm getting my license in 2 weeks (hopefully), so maybe I could make it to Otakon this year.

If not, when does this come out on DVD?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
It doesn't have a date yet, nor do I think they'll announce one until around mid-April after the first few weeks of BO are in

late June/early July is probably realistic

Dennis Pagoulatos

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dennis
Very cool, I'll just ride those DVD's hard later this month! :D
And then on to the big screen version (hopefully subbed) in SF...

-Dennis

Doug R

Supporting Actor
Rob,

It's coming to Gainesville, FL opening weekend. That's not too far from you. I'm in Jacksonville and I'll be there opening night :)

Daren Welsh

Supporting Actor
Todd (and other Houstonians) ... which theaters do you think will show this? The official site doesn't list Houston theaters.

Doug R

Supporting Actor
4 to 5 hours??? I can get from Jacksonville to Miami in 4.5. It takes 2 hours or less from Orlando to Gainesville. Trust me, I made that drive many times :)

Rob Lutter

Senior HTF Member
4.5 from Jacksonville to Miami?! :eek:

WTF? How fast are you guys driving? I takes me 3.5-4 hours to get to Fort Lauderdale going 75 all the way.

I am still not driving 2 hours to see it :D

Adam Brandner

Stunt Coordinator
Does anyone have any idea which theater(s) in Columbus will be showing this? I'm in Cincinnati, so it would be nice if I could have some idea of where I'm going before I leave. And, as I've never seen a movie in Columbus, I really have no idea where to even start.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks