What's new

Connecting Dreamcast to internet...What am I doing wrong? (1 Viewer)

Patrick Wilmes

Stunt Coordinator
I am using Juno and I entered my username,password and dial-up # on the web browser and plugged in the modem but it keeps telling me that there is a problem with my username or password and cannot connect.I know I entered in the right information but I was wondering if I am missing something.I would like to get online and play Unreal but this seganet thing is driving me crazy.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
First off, does Juno act as a 'real' ISP? I mean, does it have its own dialup software that you have to use on a PC?
I have a link to help page for another ISP that may be of use to you:
Link Removed
------------------
Nothing In Particular

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Thanks,I'll give it a shot.By the way,will this cost me a monthly fee(since it is another ISP)?
Sorry, I gave that link to you to use as a guide - I wasn't meaning go sign up with them. Instead of using their phonenumber etc, use your ISP's number & your current username+password.
I'm unsure if Juno works as a regular ISP though - do they have their own software on the PC like AOL does? I know on their website, they say they don't support Macs, only PCs... If it's the case that they have their own software, then I'm afraid you're likely to be out of luck.
------------------
Nothing In Particular

Dave F

Senior HTF Member
Try Link Removed , they have a link on setting up Juno. It looks kinda unwieldy and problematic though. They have links for using other free ISPs too.
Good luck!
-Dave
------------------
DVD List

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks