What's new

Colimbia House question... (1 Viewer)

Stephane

Stunt Coordinator
I was reading in another thread ( B5 ) that the box sets could be bought online at colimbia house. I went there totay to see if Star trek or any other box sets could be bought there as well. Well when I went to the Canadian web site, there were only movies to be seen no box sets. I went to the american website and there were no box sets to be seen either.

Does anyone know if they were removed or if box sets have a specific location on the Canadian website?

I am trying to plan ahead since I would be joining Columbia house for the first time if there were box sets to be had. The box sets of intrest would be Star Trek Voyager series, Buck rogers in the 25th century, Quantum Leap season 2,3,4,5 and of course the Star Wars Trilogy.

Thank to who ever can give me a heads up on this...

Stephane

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I can find several of the sets you listed (US site), so I'm not sure why you're not seeing them.

But I don't think their prices are anything to get excited about. After you add in taxes and shipping fees, you're basically paying full list price.

You'd get a better deal from other online retailers, such as Deep Discount DVD.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
OK, it appears that they've created a special club subset (TV Edition) with its own website. Must be some sort of cut-off for the introductory sets since few, if any, of those offered retail for more than $50/$60 each.

I know the main CH DVD Club offers all the Star Trek sets and the like at around $90 to $110 each.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks