What's new

Clear Channel to Promote Stones SACDs (1 Viewer)

Jeremy Hegna

Supporting Actor
Lee,

Thanks for bringing this up...I'd forgotten to mention it over the weekend.

I work for a Clear Channel station and we are teasing the contest now...contesting starts the day after Labor Day (a week from today).

Winners will receive an SACD player, entire stones SACD catalog (22 titles released now), and a thousad bucks. Of all the winners, one will be chosen to go to Vegas to see the stones and a chance at a million dollars!

To me, the cool part is Sony deciding to promote SACD with the Stones catalog. This is definitely a HUGE deal for Sony and IMO, a collection of music that could postition SACD in front of the Hi-Rez pack.

If you have a Clear Channel station in your neck of the woods (most of us in America do), tune in and win!

Jeremy

Lee Scoggins

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Lee
Jeremy,
I guess this explains your posts about promotion. :)
I am very happy so far. Even in humble Atlanta, we had a nice crowd at Tower Records at midnight for the release.
At 37, I may be getting too old for this, but it was fun!
A few older people there as well looking very out of place. I guess the Stones have some loyal fans.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks